Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone use ';Bare Minerals'; makeup? Is it any good?

How much is it? Is it as good as the commercial says it is?Anyone use ';Bare Minerals'; makeup? Is it any good?
Hi! I use bare minerals and i swear by it! I have sensitive skin and I used to use covergirl cosmetics and my skin sort of ';freaked out';. My mom has been using bare minerals for ages, and it always looked so complicated that i never wanted to try it. There are like 10 little containers of powder and brushes and it was always just so much easier to take a makeup sponge and glob on the nasty cream foundation





then for prom last year my mom told me i should use the bare minerals because it will last longer. so i experimented with it and fell in love. it takes getting used to, and i cheat and still use a neutrogina cover up stick because i have trouble covering actual belmishes with the bare minerals, but it evens out skin tone and gives you a flawless look. and it stays on forever it really is amazing. it looks tricky but as long as you can do the basics of covering your face you will be fine!!!


the prices average 30 dollars on QVC and 20 at sephora but you dont get any brushes or instruction books!





Its also the only makeup line that is 100% natural. this means you arnt putting harsh possibly cancer causing chemicals on your face. that is why it is so gentle!Anyone use ';Bare Minerals'; makeup? Is it any good?
I use it and I love it. To those of you who are saying it looks cakey you are using too much. Those of you who are saying it messy... you are putting too much in the lid. You only use a tiny bit and it covers scars and dark circles. It feels and looks like you are wearing no makeup at all.


Yes it runs about 18-25 bucks depending what size you get, but the $18.00 last me about 3 months the same price.


I will never use anything else again. Try the starter kit if you don't love it... don't use it again.





Those other ';minerals'; makeup have chemicals in them that are harsh for the skin.
Fantastic especially if you have sensitive skin like me.I buy it on e-bay from USA and it works out at about 拢15 for a full-size foundation .I find the best colour for my Scottish weather beaten skin is ';medium beige';-- it gives me a healthy glow without looking too made-up .I have used it for about 3 years now and love ';Bare Minerals';.


If you go onto the QVC website you can get a colour chart etc.
nooo, try pur minerals instead its MUCH better.





my lifesaver.
I have used Bare Minerals, Its not like whats on t.v, when you get the product, they look like the T.V, but your face? Not so much.


Lets just say it makes your face look cakey, if this helps? You look like you just put a whole bunch of powder on your face. This doesn't disguise any of your blemishes unless they are very small and no bumps. I wouldn't recommend you wasting your money on them. If its makeup you want, I would consider you use Mary Kay foundation or powders, And if its blemishes your trying to hide, I would really recommend that you use either Dove soap, and/or Velocity from Mary Kay.





These have helped me, hope they do the same for you.
I have used it in the past and I believe it is a really good product. I believe it is around $20 or so.
Bare minerals is pretty cool.


My sister ordered it and every time my skin looks bad, it covers it up really good. theres all these different shades.





Theres a blush and a coverup and like....everything.


The only thing i recommend is to not use alot cause it makes your face weird, only use alittle.
I love this stuff! Now it can be a little messier then the commercials are. But I really like it. I bought it for my mom and aunt. But I bought there package from Ulta they have like a beginners package. I signed up through the infomercials so I have my delivery set to every 6 months. Its so mice not to have to deal with liquids. I havent tried any of there other products but I will. Hope this helps.
Though I did use it for a couple years, I finally switched back to Revlon color stay liquid foundation $12/canister.








Bare Minerals costs about $22/9 g. jar. That usually lasted a few months.





What I didn't like about it was that its messy. I thought I was really careful, but I ended up with makeup all over my vanity and lightbulbs in my bathroom....on the floor.
Yes it's really good, I am in love with them. I have used many of their items and you could check my detailed reviews on each of them in the source.
I absolutely love it. I was skeptical about it at first, but a friend tried it so I decided to order it. It takes awhile to get used to, but I'm so glad I tried it. Once you get good at applying it, you'll see that it looks much more natural - and feels MUCH more comfortable than traditional foundation.





Big pluses for Bare Minerals is it doesn't irritate your skin. I have sensitive skin which is also acne prone, and my minerals have really helped clear it up.





There are only two downsides to Bare Minerals. It does not last as long as some traditional foundations. If you need it to last for an 18+ hour day, you will need to touch up. Also, like I said, it is a natural, every-day look. If you want more coverage, or more of a matte/heavy look, you need to put on traditional foundation under your minerals.
yes. love it.
I much prefer Jane Iredale.





D.


X
Yes, it's AWESOME! My older sister (17) uses it and loves it. I think it's pretty pricey, but totally worth it. I'm not sure but I think it's $40 - $60 for a box of a bunch of stuff. Plus, you need the brushes too. I highly recommend this product!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Mineral / Bare mineral Makeup tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
I think it's great. I've been using it for years and they have to be onto something, they were the original.


It's so easy to apply and looks natural.


I get compliments all the time on how beautiful my skin is and any skin type can use it.


It takes some getting used to, but once you get it down there are so many ways to use it.
I actually use Aveda, but for my wedding I used BM. I loved the way I looked that day. I guess I don't buy it only because I don't want to order it online. I prefer getting my makeup from local places. But it didn't clog my pores at all and I break out from makeup...except Aveda products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs