Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good brand of makeup?

-What brand of makeup has nice lipstick tht smooths lips and has spf


-Has the best makeup remover


-Mascara


-Eyebrow Pencils


and can at least benefit the skinGood brand of makeup?
Mary Kay my mom sells it! I love it and I have ever had any problems with it. I have sensitive skin!Good brand of makeup?
MAC can really ruin ur skin! If u like the full coverage look, go for Make Up For Ever (At Sephora) Its just like MAC, but much better for ur skin cus it doesnt cause u to break out or anything. My face is reallllyyy messed up from MAC, so now im using MUFE..and im in love with it! I love Clinique for their mascaras and MAC for their brow shader. Hope this helps :)
Clinique has really smooth lipstick that feel really soft and come in beautiful colors.





Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes work pretty good.





Both Chanel and Great Lash mascara are great.





Maybelline eyebrow pencil works best.





Hope I helped!
ByLaurenLuke is AMAZING!!!!!!! Trust me, it changed my life!!!!!! Search her videos on youtube (Panacea81) or google it or WHATEVER! If you want to be supermodel beautiful, go for it! I got 4 dates with 4 different guys since I started using it!!! :o no joke!!! :D
lancome has all of these. they're especially known for their make up remover and their mascara (which I recommend you get the Hypnose one because it not only volumizes lashes, but extends them!!)
lipstick:


mac


mascara:


i like lancomes vibrating mascara, a cheap alternative is maybellines pulse perfection


eyebrow pencil:


anastasia
mac





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





answer mine?
I would go with Mac. It's a professional makeup brand.
Mac or Prescriptives or Chanel
Bare Minerals.
Origins to all. But i LOVE the eye make up remover from there.
well if you are looking for something expensive soo MAC would be good


but i used MARY KEY does are very good
Mac or urban decay
MAC
thin lizzy
mary kay
go for MAC!
my girl uses revelon for macara it looks hott! on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs