Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm 13 is my makeup routine good?

I'm 13 I started wearing makeup when I was 11 but I didn't wear much AT ALL! I wore clear mascara and white eyeshadow. Now I'm 13 and I have a lot more experience with it cause my mom taught me how to put it on so I do really good with it! But, I did wear everything such as: eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, foundation and powder. But, I realized that people wear makeup to hide who they are.. SO! I stopped wearing eyeliner on my bottom lashline and I only wear it on top. I wear some natural light colors from the revlon palette quads. And brown mascara (I've always worn that) and sometimes blush. I wear foundation and powder everyday though. Is this okay for me? Would it be okay for me to wear a small amount of brown eyeliner on the bottom since I wear everything natural already? I want to wear some in general cause my best friend wears it and I just wanna be able to help her too cause I taught my best friend how to put on makeup and she takes that after me. Anyway, is this okay??!?!I'm 13 is my makeup routine good?
Thats a PERFECT Routine!





Keep on Rocking!I'm 13 is my makeup routine good?
i think its a tad too much... im 13 too. i wear a little bit of powder a tiny bit of blush some sheer eyeshadow clear mascara and some lipgloss as my everyday routine.





then sometimes i put on some black eyeiner but thats only like once a week. i would get rid of the foundation and just stay simple with the powder. bc at times when you put on both powder and foundation you look like your wearing a mask. and you dnt want like your teachers nd other ppl to think your growing up too fast...
That doesn't sound bad. Alot of people who wear makeup aren't hiding who they are though, just accentuating their features. The only thing I would tell you is to just use concealer on problem spots as opposed to all over foundation. The goal to wearing makeup when you are young is NOT to look older, but to play up the beauty you already have.
That sounds like an awful lot for a 13-year-old. I'm almost 19 and I don't wear that much. If your skin isn't that bad, I'd skip the foundation and just use concealer on problem spots. Blush really isn't necessary. I would skip the eyeliner and just stick to mascara.
yeah,





wearing eyeliner on the bottom of my eye it look a lot better,





it dont make you look like a goodie-goodie person and i look much much better.
Sounds okay! I'm 13 and I have a similar routine.
yer def good(:
lol little kids....
sounds good to me. i am also 13, and i go to a catholic school so we cant wear makeup. ive seen it in myself that makeup makes you look different. i dont think blush is nesessary, just pinch our cheeks a little bit.on weekends i only wear some eyeliner that is very thin,and brownmascra as wel, once in a while i will use eye shdow, light colors just like yours.i dont go anywhere off the lid with that.keep doing what you are doing,be sure not to overload with blush, and cut down on that. give your face a break once in a while on a sunday and only wear some mascara.it sounds like you are doing pretty good.if you have acne, use proactiv. good luck.
i don't think you shold use foundationa nd powder EVRYDAy its nt good for your skin (i know u've heard this a million times but yea) yea it wud b ok to use sum brown eyelineer on the bottom








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


help me
Everything you mentioned is good, except for the foundation and powder part. It's good you don't wear too much eye make-up, because it tends to make younger teenagers look silly.





You're 13 years old... Foundation and powder doesn't look right on teenagers because you have young, gorgeous skin. Don't cover it up! It makes you look like your have the face of an old lady who smokes too much. Plus, it clogs your pores which will lead to zits- not pretty!





If you REALLY want to wear something on your face, go with a tinted moisturizer or if you have more oily skin, a powder foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs