Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup products good?

There's concealer, foundation, finishing powder, blush, etc.





Have you ever used them? Are they good? Please rate from 1 to 10, 10 being great and 1 being horrible.





What are the prices for each product? Do they sell them at Walmart/Walgreens or at the pharmacy?





Also, is finding the right shade very important? Because I heard that if you don't find the right shade, it looks very bad on the skin.





Thanks!Are L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup products good?
I have the concealer and foundation. I recommend the heck out of them.





I use just the foundation every day before school, and especially when it has soaked into my skin, it's unbelievable how much it works. I use it in light ivory, which I believe is the lightest shade, but it evens out my skin completely and makes it look great. Definitely at most a 9.5.





The concealer is great too. I don't use it as much, only because the foundation already covers everything up enough. But if you have an emergency that you need invisible, it's excellent for that purpose. Definitely at most a 9.5. I recommend getting it in a shade lighter than the foundation.





Hope that helps:)Are L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup products good?
im asian and a highschooler as well, i can tell you this stuff is absolute crap. its about...a 3.





i love mineral foundations and my BE was running out, since they didnt sell it where i live i decided to try out the l'Oreal one. it's terrible. it makes you look extremely cakey, not at all natural, no matter how thin a layer you put.





it actually ACCENTUATES rough skin and blemish. so i look even worse.





after about 2 hours my face is an oil slick (im not particularly oily!),





it oxidises horribly, so even though i am the second lightest shade, when i look in the mirror at around 2-ish, im orange.





and the real kicker? it made my skin crap.


i used this for about 2 weeks thinking itl get better, maybe i was applying wrong. nope, it wasnt me. it made me breakout. not big disgusting cystic pimples but lots of bumps, rough patches and tons of blackheads. it made my pores visibly bigger and my skin is still bleh. i had pretty damn good skin and i dont see it going back like that any time EVER.





i could be alergic to this product, but i doubt it. what is the point of a mineral makeup if its bad for your skin. doesnt that defeat the purpose? BE works wonders for me id recommend that as a mineral foundation. it makes you DEWY and not GREASY, and gives you a perfect glow. and its good for your skin cause you dont absorb all that bad stuff. i mean sure l'oreal is cheaper, but honestly it was like throwing away my money in the garbage. might as well splurge on the good stuff. PLUS-why would you pay to RUIN your skin?





id recommend using Bare Minerals instead if you want a mineral foundation it works so much better. also, you dont need a concealer for BE, you just dip into the powder with a concealer brush to cover your spots and then buff as usual. in general though you would get a concealer one shade lighter-yellow undertones for zits, peachy undertone for undereye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs