Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup would look good on me?

heres a picture of me:





http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/sweettooth904/?action=view%26amp;current=bbb-1.jpg





and





http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/sweettooth904/?action=view%26amp;current=me-2.jpg





something natural that plays up the eyes. =] thanksWhat makeup would look good on me?
Your very cute.





Umm to me you look fine without it but im guessing you would like to add more cuteness right? =)





try this


black eyeliner (dont put to much on)


light pink lip gloss


your skin color foundation/powder


light pink or light brown/goldish color eye shadow





^ ^ ^


thats what I normally wear!What makeup would look good on me?
You should try Bare Minerals! It's good for you skin! If you want to play up the eyes try the get started eyes kit! It wonders extremely well! And also if you want a face make up you should try Bare Minerals Light complexion! It would look really great on you! Hope I have helped!
black mascara, %26amp; eyeliner.


%26amp; some lip gloss.
your really pretty =]


well i would say eye liner


and if u dont wanna ware a eavy make up


i tink bare and minerals would look great on u


i love it
your reallly pretty (: eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs