Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow, You look rough without makeup. I thought you said that you was good looking?Why did'nt you tell me that?

you had oily skin and a few blackheads and your lips have no shape at all!! Where's your eyebrows gone? Who are you?Wow, You look rough without makeup. I thought you said that you was good looking?Why did'nt you tell me that?
OOOOPS. God, you looked so very handsome, fit and sexy in the dark and through the bottom of those glasses, but reality.......... eeeewwwwwww. What was I thinking? I will stop drinking from this minute. What's with that potato nose? and when is the last time you had a haircut? A shave? A bath? You could have warned me.Wow, You look rough without makeup. I thought you said that you was good looking?Why did'nt you tell me that?
Sounds like another person, not me. I have lots of eyebrows my skin is not oily, no break outs right now, but ..only if I eat too much chocolate and get stressed out in school, but I've not had any. my lips are shapely and my breath smells nice all the time...who am I? Laura PS. I look very nice without makeup, but resemble my brother if I dont wear any ha ha..and I never say Iam goodlooking, others may say, but I dont really pay much attention to opinions. I really look at the heart of people and if there is evil there, then whatever they speak out of their lips is pure filth.
men usually don't wear makeup or lip liner and we women don't complain at them every morning.





You looked much better last night too. That one eyebrow all the way across your forehead didn't show up through the vodka I was seeing you through.





How do I get out of here?
Are you talking to me, I hope not, I would never go to bed with you *she says with shame*... jeez what's Zoran gonna make of this question...honestly think of my reputation when you put out questions like this...sleep with you and I end up on Yahoo!! (but I will deny this if asked)
Like I said Beauty is skin deep! Now be a good boy and stop insulting women!!!


Even one with all those flaws would help herself to become more attractive and if that's all you can see then I'm feeling sorry for you.
Let me say, you are only looking in the mirror and drank too much.


Now, turn around slowly, let me help you, OK,,, this is me .


You were a good lay, by the way
look, just because you happened to see me in the bathroom taking off my wig and my eyelashes, doesn't mean to say i'm ugly.


D: lol
OK , you can stop looking in the mirror now !! just tell yourself your beautiful inside .... everyones not as perfect as me lol ;oP
I don't know who's been running around using my name, because I never wear makeup or fix my hair and I'm still nice looking without all that sludge on my face.
Babes:)





You seem retarded %26amp; obsenely ****** up.
Look. I told you I was an ugly man but you were too drunk to hear. Next time... drink mint tea.





Kiss me, you fool! Damn the halitosis.
That ain't me you've slept with another woman, well if it is a woman because that sounds not right to me.
I, to, am disappointed, but am more discreet
You dont know the half of it mate -





%26lt;removes wig%26gt;





%26lt;removes false leg%26gt;
Yeah. Your so funny.





Oh wait. NOT.
uhhhhuuuuuuuuh....
apostrophe!
You must have been really p1ssed to end up in the sack with her
I am your mirror image - moron
don't visit prostitutes so often, my precious.
No thats not me I am worse!!!
lol


thanks for the vote of confidence
U're a dumbhead.
well its good to see you have cleaned your mirror and can now see yourself at last?
stop looking in the mirror you fool lol
must be male who has a too high opinion of himself
and by the way, your bum looks enormous in that dress
u r being rude.......uhhhhhh v girls r not like that without makeup....
An online dud?
....um.... youre looking in the mirror... im over here..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs