Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My back to school outfit/hair/makeup... sound good?

http://www.polyvore.com/back_to_school/set?id=11162398





I have long (hip length) auburn hair with layers and straight across bangs that I'm going to be curling my hair so it's in big beachy curl/waves.





Makeup will be smokey browns with a peach lip or nude eyes and a red lip (haven't decided)





I'm 17, btw.My back to school outfit/hair/makeup... sound good?
i love the outfit... but it might be a bit too dressy.





i guess it would depend how dressed up girls get at your school. i wear uniforms so i guess i can't judge.





but i love the outfit none the less!My back to school outfit/hair/makeup... sound good?
that sounds great :)
you sound like a hottie.... u will definitely turn heads!!! you go girl!
I love the outfit!





Well, accept the shoes, but thats just me (:





Good luck at school!
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs