Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I know what makeup is good for me and what is not? How do I pick the colors once I know?

Makeup that is 'good for you'? Not quite sure what you're asking but I'll answer it the way I interpreted it.





It's really trial and error. What 'feels' good on your face is what's most important (to me). I use Almay Smart Shade makeup. It comes in three 'shades'........light, light/medium, and medium.





It starts out white and then perfectly adjusts to match your skin tone. Very light feeling. I love it!





I use the light/medium (medium when I'm tanned).





Google 'Almay Makeup' and click on the first link.





HTH'sHow do I know what makeup is good for me and what is not? How do I pick the colors once I know?
Try Artistry if you don't like what you get you can send it back and get a different one or get your money back. They are the best on the market. www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com They have awesome make up and skin care. Your skin will look beautiful.How do I know what makeup is good for me and what is not? How do I pick the colors once I know?
I would recommend going to a macys or sephora and having your makeup done by a consultant, have them give you step by step instructions on how to complete the look on your own, ususally they will give you a picture of a face and put the makeup right on the picture for you to take home. Do not be afraid to say if you don't like something, and don't feel you need to buy anything either, they can be intimidating sometimes. The best thing is to go outside after your makeup is done and look at yourself in natural light. Then you can either buy makeup at the counter or go to a cvs and pick up similar shades. They also will do makeup consultations at cvs now if you are interested. Also remember that makeup is on your face most of the day, I would spend more money on a great foundation than a pair of shoes because of that reason alone. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs