Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup style/color would look good on me?

I have a chubby face


Small eyes


Medium skin tone


few acne left over scars


small eyelashesWhat makeup style/color would look good on me?
Dark Pink/light brown blush, but following your cheek bones, not on your cheek apples because it will make your face look chubbier. If you do it right on your cheek bones, they should look more slender. Dark Brown or dark colorful (dark purple, dark blue) eye shadow extended just past your eye lids so that they look bigger. Black eyeliner but just on the top. If you put it on the bottom your eyes may look like slits. Liquid foundation to cover the scars, the liquid will help get in cracks, and over bumps. Use a mascara such as lash extension or revelon lash fantasy or one of the mascaras that add tubes to your eye lashes look longer. I use the revelon one and everybody says I have really nice eye lashes. I think that'll be a good look for you, but if the blush doesn't work out, ditch it, it might not work with the look.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs