Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone ever used the armani makeup? if so can you please tell me if it was any good. Thanks?

I want to know about the different foundations and powdersHas anyone ever used the armani makeup? if so can you please tell me if it was any good. Thanks?
Lg,





I LOVE them but then, I'm older than the average poster on here, I think. There are some variables that figure into chosing which Giorgio Armani foundation you're going to try.





I'm pushing 49 and so I use the new Designer Shaping Foundation. It's medium to heavy coverage depending on how you apply it. It has a luminous finish which was all the rage this past fall; however, it's not shiney like...glittery. You do not need powder with this product and it stays just where you put it without creeping into fine lines %26amp; wrinkles. It DOES have an spf of 20 which is great for every day but does not photograph well for special events.





Luminous Silk Foundation and Matte Silk Foundations are lighter more fluid foundations containing no spf and both are oil free. They are both sheer and light weight and while the Luminous Silk Foundation is for all skin types, the Matte Silk is recommended more for normal to oily types.





Fluid Sheer is considered ';Ultra light'; and while you can purchase them in foundation shades, they mostly enhance the color and texture of your own skin.





Hydra Glow does the same thing as Fluid Sheer but for normal to dry skin and is probably a little more ';glow'; to it than the Fluid Sheer. It also has an SPF of...15, I think - so watch out in photographs. Very lovely product as are all of the Giorgio products I've tried.





One thing I will say about Giorgio Armani foundations is that I have found using their brushes makes all the difference in the world. I'm a make-up artist and have more brushes than I need. Most foundation brushes are Taklon (especially cream foundations). Giorgio Armani uses natural bristles and I finally gave in and purchased the foundation AND the blush and love them. I'll have them for years and years with proper treatment.





I will add, my Armani counter is just excellent about handing out samples. It's worth at least going by and trying them out. I really steer my clients toward this line of foundation. I think it's an excellent product to act as a ';canvas'; for the color you getting ready to put on your face.





Hope this helped. Good luck!Has anyone ever used the armani makeup? if so can you please tell me if it was any good. Thanks?
i wouldnt recommend it -.-
no its not
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs