Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you guys think my makeup looks good on my skin and will math with my prom dress (pics included)?

do you guys think i should change my makeup or like my eyeshadow that im using because im trying to pick wat clors are good for my prom dress its like a white greek kind of design lol i dnt have a pick of it because its getting tailored at the store but here is something similiar to what it looks like





http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/鈥?/a>





http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/鈥?/a>





http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/鈥?/a>





http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/鈥?/a>





http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/281/鈥?/a>Do you guys think my makeup looks good on my skin and will math with my prom dress (pics included)?
Seeing as though your dress is white (and if it's like the picture, so gorgeous), you shouldn't use colourful eyeshadow, stick to something darker, like charcoal or brown, perhaps beige could be nice too, though. And maybe a dark red for lipstick, nothing to showy, the dress is elegant and pure white, so the make-up should be plainer colours. Don't use obvious blush, your complexion is nice anyway, but nothing bright or very noticeable. Just paint your nails in a french-manicure style and your hair will look beautiful in any way. Jewellery should also be plain. Silver with nothing too ';blingy'; on it. Shoes should also be white, think carefully about which shoes you wear. Need to suit dress, look gorgeous and be comfortable so you're not distracted by them through the night. Just experiment and pick what you like, I'm sure it'll end up great. Have fun at your prom!





P.S. could also have shiny, or glittery type silver or grey eyeshadow, it looks very effective with white.Do you guys think my makeup looks good on my skin and will math with my prom dress (pics included)?
it will look so good (:


you are very pretty ^-^


i'd suggest wearing a little bit of white and grey/silver eyeshaddow at the corner of your eye and blend it in the middle ^.^





xox
Will it math? No.


Will it match? yes.


;]
I think that white dress will stand out very very nice on your dark skin.


I would keep the makeup light and natural...and thats strange coming from the heavy makeup queen.
Your makeup looks pretty! and I love the dress :) the only thing I would change is to get a french manicure on your nails instead of hot pink.
The dress is very pretty,


And it would go nicely.


Your makeup is also nice (:





You're very prettyy [:
yes i think ur makeup is sooooo cute! and i think it would totally match ur dress, just maybe u could u white eye shadow but not 2 much!
Yea it looks good and I like the dress. Something about you looks a little weird lol
I like you makeup and i think your dress is gorgeous


no it wont clash
i really like the second one, the purple eyeshadow. its pretty
YEAH
Yeah, looks good :D
try to make your eyes a little more smoky but other then that you look great
your make up is fine great dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs