Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does my back to school outfit/hair/makeup sound good for junior year? (pic)?

My outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11162398


The belt is going to be on my waist, by the way. And I know the shirt looks ugly online, I promise in real life it's very cute on :)





My hair is very long (it touches my hip bones) and I have straight across bangs. My hair will be in big beachy/wavy curls.





For makeup I'm doing bronzey-browns, peach cheeks and lips with some chocolate brown liner a little smudgey to smoke it out a bit.





I'm 5'10 and 120 pounds.





:D Anything you'd change? Thanks!Does my back to school outfit/hair/makeup sound good for junior year? (pic)?
eww.... 5'10';??? amazon.....Does my back to school outfit/hair/makeup sound good for junior year? (pic)?
Hair:


Trim it at hit at least your belly button. When a hair is too long it just looks creepy. You can wear it w big soft curls like this :http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/jessica-simpson4d.jpg





The outfit looks great! I wouldn't change a thing.





And the makeup seems great too.


Have fun and let me see the final look.


Hit me up on twitter - twitter.c0m/liziadallas





Best of luck
heythere.this outfit is stunning. the skinny jeans go really well with the shirt, and the belt really matches with the shirt as well. the gladiator sandals are also very pretty, and matches your outfit. your makeup and hair sounds fab,you dont need to change anything!wonderful job!





goodluck,x
goshh girl you are tall!


im jealous!





and I love the outfit, maybe add some necklaces to it? no no that would be too accessorized, I didnt see the belt


but really cute,





actually i would probably jsut lose the belt and throw on some necklaces.
sounds amazing


i love the little bows:)


definately a really cute back to school look


(ew, school)





btw, i have those gladiators in silver


:)
wow if i had your height i would be a model and that looks cute it sound like you have everything planned out i wish i did...
Absolutly LOVE and adore everything!
thats cute but youre planning pretty intensely haha
I like it but if I was you i'd throwe in a bit of color.


Cute tho =)
looking good


but not sure about the belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs