Tuesday, June 22, 2010

AVON mineral makeup?! I am thinking about getting Avon's mineral makeup..but I am scared it wont work as good

good as Bare Minerals! Has anyone tried this makeup and do you like it?!AVON mineral makeup?! I am thinking about getting Avon's mineral makeup..but I am scared it wont work as good
AVON is great. i got it and i love it, plus it is not that expensive. I love avon products so i would say do it. It gives your skin in even look and u cant tell you are wearing foundation but it gives your skin the flawless look, I love it.


Hope it helpsAVON mineral makeup?! I am thinking about getting Avon's mineral makeup..but I am scared it wont work as good
I tried it and I hated it. It just would NOT blend into my skin right. It was noticable. I ended up wasting money. However, I bought the same thing only pressed powder, instead of the loose one, and it's amazing. Your face never looks oily. It's great, you should try it.
You can get the ingredients on the AVON website. AND AVON has a money back guarantee, where you can try it for yourself. The blush and make up is currently on sale.
You should try Mary Kay's new mineral foundation. It has everything in one step; you don't need a veil or anything. It's also not as oily as Bare Minerals, so it won't bug acne if you have any. : )
I tried Avon and its terrible- read the ingredients it is definatly not 100% mineral makeup. Try chimare mineral makeup, its awesome. I used to use Bare Minerals but this stuff is so much better.


www.chimaremakeup.com





Dont waste your money on Avon.
Unfortunately it is not an all natural product, there are a lot of unnecessary ingredients in it, and it contains bismuth like bare minerals which irritates the skin.





I use kms mineral essentials. It is 100% pure and I get great coverage and a flawless complexion.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs