Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone ever used a makeup called Dermablend, if so, is it good?

I swear by the cover creme. Hides everything from a birthmark to redness, etc. Not heavy at all and is waterproof. Also lasts FOREVER! My 1 oz. jar usually goes at least 6 months.Has anyone ever used a makeup called Dermablend, if so, is it good?
i think ive heard of it





why dont you yahoo it?





i think it might've been on QVC which means its good





loll they make everything look goodHas anyone ever used a makeup called Dermablend, if so, is it good?
it gives complete and total coverage
I used it to cover a birthmark on my leg. It is a really thick foundation that coves scars, birthmarks and spider veins.





If your not going to use it regularly don't buy it. My tube dried out after awhile of letting it sit there ( I had the cap on too!)





It did cover my birthmark well though. My birthmark is a very dark brown, so if your going to use it for that purpose, I would recommend it.
yes it is
You can buy a small trail size of it at any large pharmacy, or try ebay. I tried it, it's quite heavy, but if you have difiguration or port wine stains then it's great.
Dermablend is traditionally for people with skin imperfections like scars, age spots, vitiligo, strawberries, etc. Their foundation is extremely colour rich - almost like a stage make-up. Unless you have a skin flaw or imperfection, it may be too much for your skin. I'd recommend going with a lighter natural based foundation like origins or garden botanika if you are just looking for daily wear. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs