Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats a really good [and some what cheap] makeup brand? ?

i really need some new make up. i want some that in the range of like.....5 to 25$. so help if you can!Whats a really good [and some what cheap] makeup brand? ?
I completely agree with HottestMomEver. Amlay is the best cheap brand out there.


Having used a LOT of Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, AND Neutrogena products, Almay is definetly the best.


It's slightly more expensive than the other brands, but it's still in your price range.


Almay eyeliner doesn't smudge at all and their foundations last all day and control oil (I use their Clear Complexion line).


Also, they don't use the cheap, filler ingredients like CG does. When I used the CG foundation that some people suggested, it came on uneven, caked, and wore off during the day.


Physician's Formula makes good concealer. I use the green kind and it covers redness perfectly!!





Good luck!Whats a really good [and some what cheap] makeup brand? ?
hey! nyc has some really good eyeshadows for about 2$ and i like their thickening mascara also and their kohl eyeliner. its preety cheap but i dont think its cheaply made.





i just ordered some stuff from eyeslipface.com and all of it was $1 (eyeshadow, lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, etc) i haven't gotten it yet but i have heard some good reviews. you should def check it out!





good luck!
Cover Girl has many wonderful foundations that are very affordable. I use the CG Clean makeup religiously and it only costs about $4. I use the oil/fragrance free version so it doesn't clog my pores and looks very natural, not overly heavy.
I love Almay's make up. It has never made my face break out like other drug store brands. I also like Physician's Formula too. Those 2 brands are not too expensive but great quality IMO. They're on my cheaper scale otherwise I go Mac for their pigment eye shadows or Clinique for my foundations.
maybelline is great and there website is very helpful for the best shades,colors,and types of makeup that is best for you.
Mac Studio Fix is really good!! it's 26 and if not


Covergirl Clean makeup is awesome too it's $5.49
Covergirl is really reasonable, and you can get it on sale sometimes at Target or CVS drug store and look for coupons.
A really good %26amp; somewhat cheap makeup brand is Maybelline .
covergirl has great foundations,powders and eyeliners.
Loreal :) they have alot of makeup in your price range, plus its a really good brand! Hope I helped!
covergirl and maybline its cheap but great u should try it
I like cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs