Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do good Christian married women wear makeup?

Or any other women really?Why do good Christian married women wear makeup?
So they can mark up your work shirt when you hug them goodbye.





Just like when you pee off your back deck...it's a territory marking thing.Why do good Christian married women wear makeup?
Beacause it makes us pretty.





and we have to be pretty for our man, just because a woman is married, doesn't mean she should let herself go.
Well, sometimes to look nice for their husbands, but more often just because it makes them feel more beautiful, they do it for themselves. Some women also just think that makeup is fun.
To make their husbands happy? I really don't understand the point of this question.
I'm not a christian married woman, but i don't wear makeup, but that is most likely because I'm the cheapest person alive, and hate spending money on things i don't need





but I'm guessing the christian married women (or any married woman that does) wear makeup because when dating they wore makeup, to make themselves more appealing to the opposite sex, and then they keep doing when they are married because they are used to it, and they have worn it so much that they feel naked with out it
To look and feel attractive, which makes us feel better about ourselves and tends to make us happier people, which makes us better wives.





Not married, just saying.
I wear make up because it would frighten little children if i didnt!!! And that just wouldnt be nice!
Why do you hate women?
I think because Jesus never said anything against women being beautiful.
Because we want to?
Probably because they don't think it's wrong. Why not?
the same reason Muslim women do.
vanity or a lack of self esteme.the new testament actually condemns this: 1 Timothy 2


9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.





Matthew 6 also says not to worry about clothes and fashion:


25';Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?..... 28';And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
I only wear it on Sunday mornings, I go au naturale the rest of the week. Why do I wear it? Society dictates that we should. Same reason we feel the need to shave our legs and underarms.
People enjoy looking attractive, it makes them feel younger and healthier. Just because a woman is married doesn't mean she should suddenly completely give up on looking decent.
Good question.





edit: the most beautiful woman I ever knew in my life never wore any make-up and she still doesn't and she is still the most beautiful woman I ever knew.
To make them look better and feel better about themselves???Why don't you know this?
One can wear makeup and it enhanses the looks of the one wearing it, or they can put it on so think that they look like hores. It is usually done to give the wearer self estime, and if the man likes it so much the better.
As long as you don't wear it like Tammy Faye Bakker Messner or whatever the hell her name is, I don't see anything wrong with it. Like Linz said, it can be fun to be artistic with it. I don't wear a lot, but I do like to accentuate my eyes a little.
who cares
I agree, natural beauty is a must for me, all that other stuff turns me off.
Christian women generally wear very little make up; it is usually a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen, a touch of mascara, and a touch of lip gloss...to be presentable...





there are women out there that wear the whole AVON sample case...they are scary and I think their walk with the Lord needs a closer personal inventory....





such as the TV lady evangelists for an example...scary!!





very bad christian example...
What is this 1805?
I wear it because I'm artistic and I think it's fun. I like using various colors depending on what I'm wearing. Plus it makes me feel more confident. I think I look okay without makeup, but I like myself better with it.
Because we want to-doesn't hurt anyone and it's making the best of God's creation! He gaves us the tools-now let's put them to use!
Why shouldn't they be concerned with their appearance??
2 words:





Damage Control








Ha! Actually, I try not to wear alot except my sometimes bright red lipstick. I like the pin-up look. Some people really need it to look good, some people just like to enhance what they have.





Helena Rubenstein, a cosmetics icon, said ';There is no such thing as an ugly woman; only a lazy one.'; I agree.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs