Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makeup would look good on me?(pic)?

For when I dye my hair blonder though.


http://a403.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


http://a300.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>What makeup would look good on me?(pic)?
Don't go blonder please! Looks fine the blond it is.





Try some light purple eye makeup or browns. Black is alright sometimes but for day time it IS nicer to have something a little less dramatic. A light touch of some blush would also be fierce on you. Play around with some color. Oh oh try green eyeliner!


I used to wear black eye make up all the time till I was bored one night, and started messing around with other colors. I was amazed at how some colors made my eyes POP even more.





Yeah,the more I look at your photo,the more I see purple.You are obviously naturally gorgeous,so I really think less is more for you.What makeup would look good on me?(pic)?
Maybe a different lip gloss.
i wouldnt go any blonder if i where you because your going to end up with white hair................i like the colour you have :)





your makeup looks great but maby brown eyeliner would look better on a blonde
You look fine,but maybe use a little bronzer and a light blush on your cheeks.
it's great the way as it is, you look lovely! any make up that includes dark eyeliner, lots of mascara and a bit of pink or white gloss is perfect for your type.
You have enough on.
i think that you are very very pretty but maybe try just a little less makeup. you are very pretty it is just a little to much
maybe a little pink lipstick or lipgloss and some bronzer
what you have on is perfect..just use alot less eyeliner
Don't change a thing! You are beautiful!
you do your eyes way to dark.


try to tone it done a little around your eyes and maybe experiment with a light pink blusher for your cheeks





im sure you still look nice with none at all
You're gonna go even blonder than that?A tad extreme,not that extreme ever killed anyone.You're way too pretty for heavy make-up,keep it light,in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs