Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eye makeup for brown asian eyes to stand out..and which is better,simple or heavy makeup?

my fiance used to say that i look worse with heavy makeup and light makeup bring out the glow in my face and features, so i need u guys advice ..and oo ya dun forget the eyemakeup qn.haha.k byee!What is the best eye makeup for brown asian eyes to stand out..and which is better,simple or heavy makeup?
same with your case my bf also tells me that i ought to do just light make ups..





anyway,i have brown eyes %26amp; mostly what i do to make my eyes ';pop'; is to use neutral colors coupled with eyeliner %26amp; mascara.





%26amp; to make my eyes stand out more, i put a dot of white liner on my tearduct area so to make my eyes more 'open'.





when i wanna go for a bright look, i dig bright eyecolors like gold, white or yellow shimmer..or something that belongs in that color...then put a touch of purple (or blue or green) on the edge of my crease to just break the bright-ness.





it depends on the color of your make-up on what color of lipstick you would like to use. these days, here in the philippines, i see lots of women who are opting for nude lips.





just experiment with colors. if you do that you'll get to see what works best for you


^_^





**oh, you can watch a couple of make-up tutorial videos on youtube. so that you will get to see how its done %26amp; everythingWhat is the best eye makeup for brown asian eyes to stand out..and which is better,simple or heavy makeup?
Use a plum eyeliner.


And don't use too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs