Thursday, December 10, 2009

What makeup would look good on me?!?

i have naturally red hair, freckles -.-(i hateee them!) and fair skin with blue eyes. what make up would look good on me?What makeup would look good on me?!?
ok here's what i think would go great!





lips: fire red lipstick





eyes: a dark green would look awsome, or no eyeshadow with alot of mascara to pump up the lashes





blush %26amp; face- cover up and light pink blush should do the trickWhat makeup would look good on me?!?
Ok if you hate your freckles then you need a good foundation that covers them up but at the same time embrases them. I would use Lancome liquid foundation.. Whenever i wear it people are like wow.. you have nice skin. Then i would wear a bronzer on top of that (i use laguna from NARS and i lovee)


use a shimmery eyeshadow to bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs