Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much makeup is good?

I'm 13. I have light-medium skin tone. Green eyes.


I was wondering if the makeup i wear is a good amount or to much.


I use blush to highlight my cheeks, and then, I have this chestnut brown eyeliner (stick not liquid), and i put it on my upper lid. It appears lighter then chestnut when i put it on. These are the companies i use.. (I use inexpensive makeup because im only 13)


Blush - Neutrogena Healthy skin blends. sheer highlighting blush


Eye Liner- Maybelline New York - Expertwear








So is this to much for my age? Oh, and I do wash my face 2 times a day. (morning and night)How much makeup is good?
Doesn't sound like too much to me! But if I were you (and this is personal preference) I would switch the eyeliner for some mascara maybe just on special occassions. Nothing too major, maybe Maybelline Great Lash in brown, which will give your lashes a bit of a curl without much volume or thickening (which you don't need at your age) I think you'll find it opens up your eyes much better than eyeliner does... but you don't need both!





Also some clear gloss never goes astray at your age... something really fun that smells good like Bonne Bell.





Just remember to keep it fun, light and natural. How much makeup is good?
It doesn't matter how much you wear as long as you are wearing ti the right way and wearing good quality brands. I was wearing liquid foundation and eye liner at 12 because I was taught properly how to put it on. Laura Mericer is really good for your skin.
It doesn't sound like too much to me at all. You should be OK as long as you stick with natural colors. Too many teenagers wear too much dark unnatural makeup. Remember that less is more.
blush looks stupid in my opinion, and makes girls look fake.


epically someone 13


but eyeliners cute,


instead of blush use light eyeshadow it'll bring out eyes ,
You use really little so its good.


But since you use so little I would splurge a little.


Maybe some NARS blush and some MAC eyeliner!!


And get good brushes like Tirsh McEvoy ones!!
are you kidding me?? thats basically nothing haha
yess its fynee im 14 %26amp;%26amp; i wear foundation and blush and i fidn it fynee
As long as you're not using a bunch of eyeliner, that sounds fine, I'd let my daughter wear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs