Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is 'Victoria Jackson' makeup any good?

Sales people always come into my store and try to sell me it. They say that they are selling it for $19.99 (Canadian) but its really worth over $150 or something like that. The product usually looks like to would be good, and it looks like your getting alot for your money. This time it was a brush kit with a pouch, a eyeshadow/blush palette, and about 12 mini lip glosses in a case with a minty smell to them.





I haven't ever seen this makeup anywhere but when they come around trying to sell it to me.





Is is decent make-up? I might give it a try next time! Let me know your thought!Is 'Victoria Jackson' makeup any good?
i bought a kit at Sam's club its not good don't waste ur money i spent $27 on it and i don't see what is so good about it so no don't buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs