Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Airbrush makeup any good?

I am getting married in May and I was trying to find some place to do my hair and makeup. Well I'm getting married on a Sunday and trying to find someone who does makeup is crazy hard. Well I ended up finding a place that does airbrush makeup, but I don't know much about it. Has anyone ever used airbrush makeup? Is it any good? I don't want my makeup to look caked or layered so I didn't know if this would be a good option.





Also, they charge $175 to do hair and the airbrush makeup and they will come to my location. Does that seem too pricey or in the right price range? I've never had my hair styled and makeup done so I don't know what the normal price would be.





Thanks!!Is Airbrush makeup any good?
I'm getting married in May as well and I have hired a make up artist to do my make up for me. She's doing airbrush. I was able to find someone who does make up on her own out of her house and doesn't work at a salon so I found her prices to be more reasonable. The amount you are quoting sounds about right for both the airbrush and hair. The lady I am using has a few different package at different prices. The one I went for includes a trial session, engagement or bridal session and day of the wedding on location. The total is about $300. I've already had the trial and engagement session done and I must say that I was completely satisfied with the work. She did not make the color on my face darker than the rest of my body. She blended it in just perfectly. It looked flawless. And the beauty of the whole thing is that it lasts 16 hours and is water resistant!


All in all, from my personal experience, I would say go for it. Do a trial session first though. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.Is Airbrush makeup any good?
Airbrush makeup is awesome if it is done the right way. If your skin color doesn't match your body, then the professional used the wrong color. I would recommend getting a trial prior to your wedding so you aren't surprised on your wedding day. As for the price, it should be around $75-100 for the makeup and $85-110 for a formal style.
I had this done for a wedding I was in this last summer and the results were fantastic. It felt like I was not wearing any makeup, and I do typically wear mineral makeup. It will be the most natural looking makeup you have ever seen on yourself, and well worth the money.
I've never had it done but a work colleague has. She, her daughter and the bride (now her daughter-in-law) all had the airbrush makeup for the wedding and they were all thrilled with the results.





I've seen pictures and they looked terrific.
I personally do not like it because my skin tends to be on the oily side and the air brush excellerates it. Get a trial and see how it feels and holds up.





Hair and make up for $175 sounds good to me...especially since it is on a Sunday.
nope dont do it. i had the trial and it make your face look darker then the rest of your body, your neck and arms. it is not worth it.. it also make your face look fake. dont waste your money
Some people swear by it and others hate it. Get a trial and decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs