Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know if the makeup brand bare minerals is a good product? where can I buy them?

Bare mineral products are good for your skin, they don't clog your pores. They tend to be expensive, but it worth it. I've seen bare minerals at some professional salons and I've seen them at sephora.Does anyone know if the makeup brand bare minerals is a good product? where can I buy them?
I have used this product, and I hated it!! It made me look older and made my skin look all cakey and yucky. It takes a long time to learn to apply it, and even then I was really disappointed with it. Luckily I only bought a sampler kit, so I didn't waste a ton of money. If you still want to try it, go to ebay, there are lots of vendors on there who sell all different kinds of kits. Honestly, I think makeup that contains silicone is much better looking on the skin, and no it isn't the awful kind of silicone, it just makes the stuff go on really smooth and hides imperfections. I did hair and makeup for 25 years, so I do have experience with all kinds of makeup products. Good luck!Does anyone know if the makeup brand bare minerals is a good product? where can I buy them?
I've never used the products personally, i dont wear foundation. But my cousin and aunt are both models in Ft Lauderdale, FL and they swear by the stuff!! My sister has very sensative skin, and she used it while she was down there visiting and it had very possitive results. Both covering her blemishes in a natural way, as well as not causing any new ones.





Ulta, Sephora both carry the line. Every professional makeup store i've been to lately has had a section for them





www.bareminerals.com
The brand name is actually Bare Escentuals. I love this make up, it is actually good for your skin! You can get it from their website:


www.bareminerals.com


or from QVC.
I love love LOVE Bare minerals. I bought a starter set at Ulta 3. Thay have the full line. The starter set came with 3 brushes, Your ';foundation';, The mineral veil, and a bronzer and a color called ';glee';. it also came with a DVD to show you how to use it. I bleeve it cost around $65.00. Not bad really.


I am older*ahem* and it really works well with my skin. it covers without feeling like my skin can't breathe.


Awsome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs