Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup for my costume, and is my costume good?

this year im gonna be a simple,easy 80's girl.


this is what im wearing.. its just stuff i already had.


-black leggings


-grey legwarmers


-long shirt or a short dress


-teal cardigan


-fanny pack


-side pony


-bright accessories





do you think thats good enough? and what should i do makeup wise?! thanks :D!Makeup for my costume, and is my costume good?
I think for great 80's makeup ideas watch the video Perfect - Mason vs Princess Superstar. It's on youtube. As for clothing, anything American Apparel should do the trick :)


(This is a great idea by the way!)Makeup for my costume, and is my costume good?
Watch this! +1000) It will explain you everything!


http://video-answer-system.com/index.php?q=Answer-number-5847


I hope this will help. I very often visit this site!
Perfect!! Bright blue eyeshadow, false lashes(or coat the mascara on THICK!), bright pink blush and fuchsia lipstick





http://www.liketotally80s.com/images/80s…





That will help for ideas!
you should go as a baby like in footy pjs idk y but thats seems more original than a 60s chick cuz i know alot of ppl who r doin the whole 60s chick thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs