Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good age to start to wear makeup

never in elementary,


its trashy and you need to enjoy being a kid





i feel bad for little girls who wear make-up, they never get a chance to be 10








junior high: thin eyeliner and mascara and foundation if you have acne





you may need blush if you use foundation





high school: same as above + eyeshadow. What is a good age to start to wear makeup
I'm 17 and I don't wear make-up. Mostly because it's annoying to spend all your morning putting on your ';mask';. I only use it for special occasions, and I'm fine with it. All that annoying crap you hear about natural beauty, is actually true for most girls. So, if you absolutely have to, you can start at 13. Tip: try to make it look as natural as possible, it works wonders for compliments!What is a good age to start to wear makeup
I'd say lipgloss is ok in like grade school but then 7th and 8th grade you can wear a little more makeup, such as mascara. And in high school you can start wearing a little more.
Whenever its a necessity to wear make up then wear it. Age shouldn't really matter.
My daughter started wearing it at 11. Not everday just once in awhile. I always tell her, less is more. She does a really good job
If you start breaking out, concealer (at any age). The rest of the stuff? I'd say around high school.
when you get into 7th grade wear make-up!
I would say 7th grade.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs