Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kinds of makeup is good for me?

Okay, I actually have a really weird combinations of traits so i couldn't find it in past questions...





I have long wavy dark auburn hair. (Picture a deep warm brown with red highlights in the sun.)





I'm pale. (ew)





I have warm brown eyes that pretty much match my hair.





My face is heart shaped, or upside down triangle shaped or whatever. Like, My forehead is broad and my cheek bones are prominent but my chin is small. not as ugle as it sounds... more.. unique... haha





And my skin is real good.





PLEASE HELP ME!!! What kind of makeup should i wear? Brown or black mascara? Lip shades? Btw i'm 15 so makeup isss fineee!








(Okay and i've heard different necklines highlight certain faces well... so if you need to know i'm 5ft 2, slender yettt c cuped:( .)What kinds of makeup is good for me?
woooow ure description is EXACTLY like mine lol XD r u also a twi fan?! lol ummm i wud suggest very discrete makeup blak eyeliner and ummmmm pale pink lip gloss/shades. A nude shade for foundation and ummm very light pink/redish blush.What kinds of makeup is good for me?
For your lip and blush color, get a mirror and look at the inside of your lip, that's the color you should get to look the most natural.





The 2 best and most natural looking Drugstore Make-up Brands (And neither test on Animals!):





Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/…





Check out the videos on the website for suggestions.





Physician’s Formula


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d…





Physician’s Formula Recommendations:





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Voted “Best Face Powder” in Star Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Won ';Testers’ Favorite Product Award'; in Fitness Magazine and Awarded “Natural Beauty Award” in Natural Health Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at Target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium.





I have oily skin, so here’s a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.





**For good skin, I recommend Sally Hansen Natural Beauty because Physician's Formula is created for people with acne prone skin.





Brown Eyes:


Greens, purples, blues, champagnes, bronzes, gold’s, and browns are some of the most popular shades that play beautifully with brown eyes.


Drugstore Suggestions


Bronze, Gold, Champagne, and Browns: Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, Copper Spice, ~$7.00


Brown and Blues: Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Trio, For Blues, ~$8.00


Greens and Purples: Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Trio, for Greens, ~$8.00





No matter what your hair color, use black mascara. It will define your eyes and make you appear more wide awake.


Maybelline, The Colossal Volume Express Mascara: ~$6.00, 4/5 stars.


Clumps, but I know how to get them out easily, so it's not a big deal to me. If you hate clumps and can't get them out, then I wouldn't recommend this mascara to you.


It adds great volume and length. Before I tried this drugstore mascara, I used Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara, and it compares greatly. The Colossal Volume is a fantastic option for 4x less than that high end thickening mascara.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs