Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any other makeup as good as Bare Escentuals?

I've used Bare Escentuals for the past 2 years and I love it but I'm wondering if there's any other makeup very very similar to their's that's cheaper and easier to buy? I know Target and Walmart sell some knock off mineral makeups but are they really as good? I have rosey cheeks and the Bare Escentuals really covers well and looks really good so I don't want to go buy some other makeup and it turns out to not be nearly as good and I waste my money. Plus I'm sick of always driving to the mall, having to find a parking spot and going all the way in just to get their makeup. Target or Walmart would be much easier! Thanks!!!Any other makeup as good as Bare Escentuals?
The is the mineral section for E.L.F cosmectic's line. This is 100% natural with 100% real minerals:





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/depts_minera鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs