Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there any makeup so good, it doesn't look like you are wearing any?

Okay, so I'm a guy. I have done theatre before, and far away, you couldn't tell I was wearing stage makeup. However, I am about to start filming a few indie films and such, and I want to take my skin tone down some, because I live in Texas, and this summer makes you tan without even trying. However, since many of the shots will be close to me, stage makeup won't work, it will be too obvious. Is there any high-quality makeup that if I wore it, the viewer would never know? Because, in real life, guy...makeup...yeah...thanks for any help you can give me!Is there any makeup so good, it doesn't look like you are wearing any?
Bare minerals! Its the best. You can get it a lot of places but I get mine at Sephora. I really looks like you dont have anything on, and its good for your skin :]Is there any makeup so good, it doesn't look like you are wearing any?
cover your blemished with a concealer stick (i like lancome), blend. then cover your face LIGHTLY with powder foundation. get a powder bronzer and lightly dust it onto the bridge of your nose a small bit across your forehead and on your chin put a very small amount. cheeks are more difficult. brush the bronzer on top of your cheekbones without refilling your brush, blend it down onto your cheeks. the idea of bronzer it to put it in the spots that you tan, but make sure that you don't put too much on or you will look orange and splotchy.
Mineral make-up works like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs