Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is The Makeup I used Good?

Everyday, I use the following:





TRUblend Foundation(Classic Ivory)


N.Y.C. Thickening Mascara(Blackest Black)


Jordana QuickLINER(Black)


Physicians Formula Eye Shadow(Brown)








Anything you might recommend?Is The Makeup I used Good?
that sounds good to me





I use


TRUblend Foundation (classic beige)


Rimmels XXX mascara


Maybelines eye liner pencil in ';black magic';


and depending on what I feel like wear wet seal eye shadow or Janes eye shadow.





But if you have brwon eyes I would suggest using a peachy,bronze or gold tone to complement your eyes.





Because brown and brown don't really do much for you.





But I'm not saying it doesn't look good if you do have brown eyes, I'm just saying I find those colors bring out the eyes more.





I'm half asian so I have brown eyes and a light tan complection.





but yes I htink your make-up routine is good!Is The Makeup I used Good?
I would try anything from MAC, you get excellent coverage and very personal consultation when you visit their makeup counters at department stores.
i dont know about those but if your not satisfied try bare minerals i love it
I've tried Jordana liner before and didn't really like it too much.


If it works for you, that's awesome, but I like Almay pencil eyeliner (black) ... it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge at all like Jordana did.
Bee Lusciuos Cosmetics all natural and good for your skin its hypo allergenic.
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs