Thursday, December 10, 2009

One day my makeup looks good..another is doesnt?

It is usually monday when my friends are like..';wow your face is glowy and your makeup looks really good...'; and it does look a lot better than usual...and than the next day my friends are like ';your face isn't glowy anymore..'; and im like ';i know!'





I don't know what it is, but it pisses me off. I do the same routine and everything....same makeup, same thing i do the night before..my makeup and face just has this natural glow to it it doesn't on some days...ugh! Why!One day my makeup looks good..another is doesnt?
Well im no great expert but a quote does pretty some up what the problem is here cant remember who said it .... um o yh it was a Obama '; a pig in lipstick is still a pig';One day my makeup looks good..another is doesnt?
It's because you probably got more sleep on the weekends, then you do during the week. Everyone goes through it. Try to even out your bed schduel, so if on the weekends you go to bed a 12 and sleep in until 11, go to bed earlier, like at 10, and wake up earlier so you're skin has time to get used to it.





Other then that, water is extremely important to make your skin look pretty. You have to drink a lot of water, it needs moisture!





Some tips:





- Apply heavy duty concealer on those dreadful dark circles! But don't rub it in, PAT it in.





-If your eyes are extremely puffy, slice some cucumber and put them on for 5 minutes, or use that Garnier De-Puffer thingy :P





-Use a blush/bronzer for a healthy glow! But don't OVER DO it.





Mainly the reason is because you don't have enough sleep on the week days.
hi i have exaclty the same problem somedays my lipstick looks really good and has the intended effect but toher it make me look sad :( . Also eye stuff is a biggy for me and i wanna make it look dark and mysterious but someitme it makes me look like a panda . try using pig fat for a glowing tan .





JoKeR





why soooo seriouss?
i think some days your skin is awake and glowing and some times its tired. drink loads of water and dont go to bed too late and always take your makeup off with makeup remover NO MATTER WHAT and cleanse. my hair does that some times i LOVE it and sometimes i completely HATE it even tho i do the same thing to it evry time duno why anyway good luck
If you want a glowy face, the most important thing is to get enough sleep!





If you're tired it will show on your face.





That would explain why you look best on monday, because you were able to sleep in on the weekend.


During the week you have to get up early for school (or whatever).
I have that happen sometimes :(





It could be you're just using more/less foundation. That would change it.





The lighting, that will have a BIG part in it.





It's kinda like Bad Hair Days, only you can't hide your face in a hat DX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs