Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone tryed bare minerals makeup?....is it good?

i've seen commercials and got on the web site. it sounds good, especially since it doesn't have many chemicals.Anyone tryed bare minerals makeup?....is it good?
I have it and I love it. It feels so great on your skin and it helps a lot with blemishes and pimples.Anyone tryed bare minerals makeup?....is it good?
i use it all the time-it's very good and makes your skin flawless.


it doesn't contain any chemicals so you could even wear it to bed (if you had too)!


i would recommend it to anyone with all types of complexions, it comes in a few different shades.
It works great and I especially love the bronzer, it doesn't make you look orange.
I wear it, its light, and I get compliments all the time.
Yes, I have it and it's great. Only thing is that sometime it stains my clothes if I am not careful.
I have. Its wonderful. And works great. It does what they claim too.
Yes it is very good I have been using bare minerals for 2 years. It is very light on your face and natural. Stays on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs