Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is SheerCover mineral makeup as good as it says it is?

I'm thinking about buying some, but don't want to fork out the cash if it isn't going to be worth it.


Any experience anyone?Is SheerCover mineral makeup as good as it says it is?
no, it is not !! bare minerals by bare escentuals is a better quality product. the company has been in business for 30 years, has won major awards (glamour, vogue, in-style, etc.), and is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin. the starter kits cost 60.00 (i like the ';original'; starter kit better), and last 2-3 month, the sheer cover kit comes out to 90.00, and is of lesser quality. the full size bare mineral foundation costs 25.00, and lasts me about one year, that's how little is needed. try it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.Is SheerCover mineral makeup as good as it says it is?
it does not last at all, and it does not cover as much as it advertises it does. It contains bismuth and there is some law suits pending google it.





A really good foundation is liquid powder mineral foundation by Bee Luscious Cosmetics.
It's okay, But I tried Bare Minerals, and liked it better. It's kind of the same, but you get better brushes. But be careful if you have dry skin, it may make your skin dry. It's very easy, and it's a nice change from liquid, and other foundations.
I didn't like it. I do have to side with MIA on this. LOL
I tried it a little while ago, I like it but thought I could do better. After trying other foundations including MAC, I recently renewed my membership with Sheer Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs