Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup would look good on me?

i have dark blondish light brownish hair, brown eyes my hair is down to the bottom of my breats what color eye shadow would look best on me





p.s. what would be a good hair style 4 meWhat makeup would look good on me?
purple and green make brown eyes stand out.What makeup would look good on me?
i think your hair should be in long layers. you would look best in light colors and heavy eye liner





GOOD LUCK
well you try a natrual color or a color that fits your skin tone...normally when you go to a make up store they get you the eye shadow thats best for you...for you hair style first thing find what face shape you have....this link should help. hope this helped you!
Brown eyes?


Green eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs