Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good inexpensive smokey eye makeup/red lipstick?

i'm looking for good, inexpensive smokey eye makeup that won't run or smear or wear off too quickly, something that will last all day


and same goes for red lipstick(:Good inexpensive smokey eye makeup/red lipstick?
Avon (:Good inexpensive smokey eye makeup/red lipstick?
brittany





for the red lipstick I recommend ';drop dead red'; liplust from Coonobabe. This red is an intense, dark 40's style never goes out of style red. Also recommend their ';bloodrose'; lip bullet.


Google Coonobabe


Both stay on for several hours.
As long as you don't intend to wear them together...





Maybelline and also L'Oreal have some great shadows and lipsticks.





You could try the 16 hour lipstick but I find those ones very drying, making my lips peel after a day or two. Even if I moisturize heavily with a good lip balm, the lipsticks are rough on the skin.
Go to eyeslipface.com (elf). Everything is sooo cheap! Most of their stuff is $1. They have some really cool kits that are only $5. I got the smokey eye one and it works really well for me. It comes with like 5 different products just for smokey eyes. It also comes with instructions=) If you order stuff they start sending you emails for really great deals. I just got about $15 worth of makeup and at the store i swear it would have been over $50! Hope I could help=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs