Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would this look makeup look good on me?? ( I look a lot like my avatar) ANSWER Please!!!? I need a lot of em.

MAC


Solar Fielding Bronzer- Refined Golden


Technakohl eyeliner- Photogravure


PowerPoint Eye Pencil- Grey Utility


MAC shadow- Electra





Lorac-


Starry baked Eye Trio- Superstar





Bare Escentuals-


Warmth All Over Face Color


Liner Shadow- Opera


Eye color - Vanilla Sugar





Blinc- Kiss Me MascaraWould this look makeup look good on me?? ( I look a lot like my avatar) ANSWER Please!!!? I need a lot of em.
lol huh?Would this look makeup look good on me?? ( I look a lot like my avatar) ANSWER Please!!!? I need a lot of em.
You most likely look nothing like your avatar.
i dont think u look like ur avatar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs