Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who has better foundation MAC or Makeup Forever?

I want to try a new liquid foundation. I have combination skin it just gets a little shiny not super oily though.Who has better foundation MAC or Makeup Forever?
MAC studio fix fluid and set with blot powder. It will give ur banged out coverage.Who has better foundation MAC or Makeup Forever?
I have combination skin also, and I love MAC foundation.


I use Studio Fix Fluid





but...





At Sephora Stores and online, they have Vincent Longo!


I love the Vincent Longo Liquid Canvas Healthy Fluid liquid foundation and it's on sale now, because they want to make room for a new collection! It's on sale for like 15$ and it's the best!





Check it out :]
i know you say you want a liquid foundation but you should consider trying the bare minerals foundation. it's a powder but it doesnt look powdery at all and it stays on great and looks so natural best makeup i've ever used. I also have combination skin and it looks flawless!
As a cosmetologist I personally LOVE Makeup Forever foundation, this is my favorite: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a> - It goes on so light and you can apply it heavier when needed.





But I do have to say, lip liners and shadows by MAC are amazing.
i have tried both and i think that makeup forever has better coverage. mac goes on better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs