Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does my makeup look good?

im wearing brown eyeliner, lipgloss, mascara, and blush.





http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/鈥?/a>





http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/鈥?/a>





http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/鈥?/a>





should i wear eyeshadow, if soo what colors.





also what shade would you say my lipgloss is. i just use a mixture of lipsticks and lipglosses to make that shade but i want to just buy it in one lipgloss lol. can you give me a lipgloss shade similar to that. a mac makeup brand would be awesome!





thanx


xoxoxDoes my makeup look good?
It does look good =D


But since you have a dark complexion,


Wearing lighter colours on your eyes will bring them out more. I'm dark, I used to wear dark colours but I changed it up a lot.





Try a green perhaps : D


Light green on the inside of the lid closest tothe eyes,


And darker green on the outside, with some mascara~





Buuut Your makeup already looks good,


I'm just giving some extra tips.





Oh, %26amp;%26amp; Pink Fizz is also what I use.


That girl is right about that color.


It works with my complexion so it should work for yours.Does my makeup look good?
Your makeup is great but whats going on with ur hair. Looks kinda frizzy. The length is great on you. My hair is the same, so I use a Chi iron. There is also I great flat iron thats some kind of steam kind that people here swear by, I don't have it cuz its like 200 dollars LOL But again, the make up looks great. I wasn't trying to be funny, just thought it would help
You're absolutely adorable. Your makeup looks good and not too heavy. Shu Uemura has an almost colorless gloss called tangerine something or other, I think it would compliment you great. If you go to Sephora you can find it really easy.
Your makeup looks great! Very natural!


If you choose to wear eyeshadow, keep it a neutral color to compliment the soft look you've already achieved!
I think you just need to define the eyes more. Black eyeliner on your eye lids, and at the bottom (where you usually apply eyeliner) and some black mascara.
WOW SO GORGEOUS! LOVE YOUR MAKE UP, Hey you can play with all different color eyes shadow see if you like but you did a good job with your make up.
i love your makeup....





and your really preety too!





heyy can you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thaaanks!!
I think it's awesome!


Don't change a thing.


You don't want too much makeup, or guys will get the wrong impression.





And your very pretty!
Youre Gorgeous!!


try MAC lipglass in PinkFizz
So cute! But you could definitely pull off a very bright pink gloss! I agree with that one chick! MAC lipglass in pinkfizz!
your a very pretty girl


pink lipgloss?


Use blue eyeshadows and try to get the smokey eye look.


yeah it looks good.
you are really pretty. your makeup definitly looks good.
Looks lovely really ...
Your make-up looks good!





=]
I think its really good! Its good you dont wear alot too.
Looks good.
i like it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs