Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good natural looking eyebrow makeup ?

Iv had my eyebrows threaded and they look great..but I want that penciled look for my eyebrows :)


Whats the best eyebrow powder to use?





Thanks xxGood natural looking eyebrow makeup ?
I've found the best brow powder is made by MAC and comes in a small variety of colors with a highlighting color as well. They can demonstrate for you at any MAC counter or store.Good natural looking eyebrow makeup ?
Best eyebrow powder would be Urban Decay's. I haven't tried it personally but I love their range. Make sure you blend it right.





If your going to use a eyebrow pencil type, try any brand that you like. Even eyeliner will do. Go in the direction of your hair in strokes and it should fill in your brows.





But to be honest, natural looking eyebrows look the best. The penciled look doesn't look great really.





=]
it will neeeever look natural, unless youre amazing at make up


go to one of those counter things and ask them to show you =]
  • military loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs