Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is my makeup routine good? I'm 13?

I'm 13. I started wearing makeup and my mom helped me a lot and she helps me a lot with just about everything. And, she's careful what I put on my face since I have a sensitive face. I use Bare minerals blush, Bareminerals foundation %26amp; powder, I use a light brown eyeshadow and then I use a bronzish gold over top then a white under my brow bone and then I use dark brown mascara.. and a light gold eyeliner (it's a natural eyeliner color) I'm not too young for makeup I'm just the right age for it.. People do say I'm too young but I just ignore people I don't care.. I have skin in perfect shape.. I have been wearing makeup since I was 11 (Don't say I'm too young I just want opinions please! :) ) Is my makeup routine okay for me at 13? I do this about everyday. And I am homeschooled I do not go to school. Please no rude comments! Thank y'all!!! ~*Sara*~Is my makeup routine good? I'm 13?
i think thats a perfect routine for your age! your mom seems cool.Is my makeup routine good? I'm 13?
I started wearing my makeup at 11, too.





I personally think its a tad too much since you're home-schooled. If I was home-schooled, I'd probably just put a little mascara and powder so I don't look quite so like I rolled out of bed.





I do not think you're wearing too much, I just think on days you're not leaving your house to give your face a break, ya know?
i would think you would wear make-up if you went to school, not if you stay at home all day for school?? to be honest, i don't think you need foundation and all of that since you said ';i have skin in perfect shape';.. just keep it simple and use the eye shadow and a little masacra.
A pic will help but so far the only mistake I read is the ';white'; as a highlight on your brow bone. a shimmery ';light'; color is good but no matter what skin tone, white is never a good idea.





Hope this helps.
Yeah, i think this is fine. And, it seems like a natural look, so many 13 year olds, even 12 year olds look like whores with makeup on, so don't worry.
Only wear foundation if you are going out.


Othe wise, just mascara and eyeliner would be pretty.


You don't want you perfect skin to get bad from foundation blocking the pores.
Wait... you're homeschooled? Why bother wearing makeup!


%26amp; sure, your routines fine(: You don't need answers on here to tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs