Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Naked Mineral Makeup better than Bare Minerals Makeup ?

I use Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals on all of my clients and they all love it. I have not heard of anyone's results with Naked Minerals but in my business - no news is bad news.


Good luck!! :)





p.s. I am not associated with any particular makeup line at this time.Is Naked Mineral Makeup better than Bare Minerals Makeup ?
Not to me.Is Naked Mineral Makeup better than Bare Minerals Makeup ?
I preferred the Naked Mineral Makeup
I personally have tried several mineral makeup lines on the market. Recently I have switch from a very popular brand (I'm not into bashing any company) however, the results I found with Naked mineral were wonderful and stayed fresh looking all day, After my results and the comments I received I will continue to use Naked Mineral, compact minerals is a lot less messy too!





check it out! www.itvventures.com/tinaslagle
Try Sheer Cover it really works
I have tried Bare Minerals and I did not like it. I tried Mineral Girlz and it was so much better. It didn't give me that reddish orange look.
Never heard of naked mineral make up. I have used Bare Esscentials since January and LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs