Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with makeup ... A good mascara?

I use M·A·C Eye Kohl Smolder eyeliner. And various eye shadows.


I need help finding a good mascara that lengthens and volumizes and isn't clumpy! But that is easy to take off. I normally don't like waterproof, but if I cry I don't want black tears lol.





I've tried Kiss Me, Too Faced, Maybelline Intense Volume XXL, Great Lash and a bunch of other brands and I can't seem to find one that I really like. I loved Too Faced Mascara but it made my lashes clumpy.





Please help me and recommend a good mascara. Price doesn't really matter. (But I don't wanna pay like 50 bucks lol)


And I wanna be able to get it at a Savon (Drug store) or the mall...





Thank you for all answers =]Help with makeup ... A good mascara?
I just went to Sephora the other day and I have had the same question as you lol.... I was looking for that great mascara that wont clump and ive use tonz of drug store mascaras and ....Yes their okay but I believe you get what you pay for ...so I went to Sephora and asked whats their best mascara and the girl suggested a few . After looking around I picked DiorShow Blackout Mascara its the best one ive ever use I think it runs about 24 dollars and the bottles a good size so your gettin quite a bit of it ....it also lengthens great and does volumize a bit and the brush is nice and big its very full doesn't clump much at all .





A lil trick i use for non clumping is wipe your brush into a square of toilet paper and you will have less on the brush then just keep picking up the excess off the paper with the brush for your bottom lashes or second coat .


I love this mascara and I think its well worth the money soo check it out lol hope i could help :)Help with makeup ... A good mascara?
Unstoppable by Maybelline; when you first buy it you might have to wipe the brush against the edge of the tube, but all in all, it goes on smooth. I have very VERY long lashes (thanks mom) so it's tough to find one. I coat the roots around the eyes first, and build that up, and then do the ends last (both top and bottom) and it looks as natural as you can get.
try Diorshow Blackout Mascara.. i love it ;D


it lengthens and volumizes without making the lashes clumpy, but it's not waterproof





if u want a waterproof mascara then i think HR and chanel are good, i haven't try them myself, but my friends r using them and they both look good (and their lashes r not clumpy;) )
personally I like neutrogena. It works well for me since all the other well recommended mascaras made my eyelashes all clumped up and way too long. I think it depends on what type of lashes you've got too. For example my lashes are long but sparse and thin. But all the volumizing mascaras suck and make them longer instead of thicker. Or if you have short thick lashes you might need a lengthening mascara.
i use urban decay big fatty mascara and it works wonders, it has a big fat brush hint the name and has no clumps whatsoever it is with out a doubt the best mascara i have ever use and would recommend it to any one plus totally affordable! the only problem is that i live in England, might be possible to buy online. good luck deciding
lash blast from covergirl is amazing!! I love it. It adds volume to your eyelashes clumpfree. it gives the big lash look. you can buy it at the drug stores too for like 6.99. read these reviews to see for yourself http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=lashblast_mascara
I LOVE the Estee Lauder mascaras. Make sure you wipe the applicator off lightly on a tissue before you apply it. It makes my lashes much longer and gives the base of each lash volume.
I just recently bought Texaslash by Cargo (available at Sephora) and LOVE it!!! It is also a tubing mascara but it looks very lush and lengthens like crazy!!!
I like Cover girl lash blast, it has a cool brush that doesn't clump.





Also, Sephora has their own brand of mascaras that are really great.





I use both of these.
I've heard good things about Maybelline Define a Lash and CoverGirl LashBlast (which comes in regular or waterproof)
i love this mascara called supershock mascara.


the only thing is that its from avon so you cant get it at a drugstore or the mall...
Try Clinique Long pretty lashes mascara
i really like clinique. =]





lancome is also pretty good..
Define-a-Lash mascara works the best!


It doesn't clump and it gives your lashes a natural look.
L'oreal Voluminous is awesome. Never pump it, it willl get sticky and make your lashes clump.
Try Covergirl Lash Blast.My sister used it and it made her lashes really POP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs