Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can yew help me find makeup for cheap or just at least a good primer.?

okay soo liike help me...


ii have been wearing makeup for a while but it never stays on for a long time,


i was told to use primer.


wheres the best place to buy primer%26gt;%26gt;


also know any makeup websites or place to bye good makeup for cheap cuz i am tried of spending alot on mac..Can yew help me find makeup for cheap or just at least a good primer.?
Smashbox make really great primers, I love the photofinish one. As for cheap make up - don't bother with it, at the end of the day it's just not worth it. I've used so many different foundations and you have to be willing to spend a little to get a good one. My advice is stick to MAC.Can yew help me find makeup for cheap or just at least a good primer.?
I think I have the perfect answer to your question. A good primer ... I would really recommend the Urban Decay Primer Potion.





www.urbandecay.com


They have really nice palettes and stuff that are just to die for.





For foundation primer, I would use Pur Minerals..


www.purminerals.com





And, cheap but AWESOME makeup, DEFINETELY DEFINETELY go to www.coastalscents.com





That website is THE BEST website ever !! Their brushes are great, and they have such good palettes for only like 20$, and they ahve like 88+ colors on the palette. Go to their website. You'll be so happy.








Also, www.beautyfromtheearth.com has really nice stuff too.
The Rimmel London brand mentioned earlier is a great primer and depending on where you are I know there is a buy one get one free offer on rimmel at walgreens unless the ad changed because it is sunday. As far as makeup, I like L'oreal Paris sometimes walgreens has a buy one get one free off as well.
good primer...UDPP which is urban decay primer potion.





cheap makeup-try cherryculture.com they have some good stuff thats not that expensive also you can try eyelipsface.com, everything is a dollar but some of the stuff isnt the greatest but i think the eyeshadows are pretty good.





hope that helps.
use monistat chafing gel! it is a great primer! lot of makeup gurus on youtube seem to use it and not only is it a good price like $7 i think but you get more product. I heard Rimmel fix and perfect primer is good too. but definitely recommend monistat, look it up and find reviews :D
go to cvs...try some stuff out


they let you return makeup even if its opened :D so if you don't like it just return it and try another one
if i had the money i would buy mac.. thee the best.... but revlon gots a great primer
i use a very small amount of aloe vera gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs