Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup organisation GOOD or NOT? [Pics]?

What do you think?





Which style is better?





1:


http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/browntrain123/204-1.jpg





2:


http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/browntrain123/201-1.jpg





xxxMakeup organisation GOOD or NOT? [Pics]?
i like the second one better, but i think it all depends which one is easier for you. but i wish i was as organized as you, i'm messyyy. ahaha.Makeup organisation GOOD or NOT? [Pics]?
I like the second option. It looks a lot more even %26amp; better. Things like this are awesome questions to me. Haha. I'm in school to be an interior decorator! (:
I have a wuaestio n what does it matter?


really?





I dont care how your organisation looks like I ony care what mines look like k?
The 2nd one and you should get 10 points for the good organization.
2nd one:)


less complicated
2nd one. Definitely. My god, you're so organized!! I wanna be you!! lol
2nd onee
2.
2nd one!
second one....but why does it matter??
you have way too much time on your hands! :)
I think you need to buy a new brush holder 'cause that one is U-G-L-Y.


Sorry, my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs