Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Were is a good store to get makeup?

Avon and Ulta...Ulta is a little more expensive but the quality is really nice. Avon is cheaper but still decent quality, they often have many sales so pick up a catalogue and have fun! :)Were is a good store to get makeup?
I usually like CVS or Walgreens - there are more brands to choose from than going to a grocery or discount store, like Wal-Mart.Were is a good store to get makeup?
I agree with ';mytmel';. I am a Mary Kay consultant if you need one. Here's my site: www.marykay.com/cassandralane
Sephora has everything but you can also get some from drug fair
shoppers drugmart.. or any pharmasy. there cheap and pretty decent quality.
Most of your mall department stores sell top quality makeup. Plus, you get to try it before you buy it - which will save you huge $$ in the end because you don't buy six different items because the first 5 didn't work. both Avon %26amp; Mary Kay have consultants that will come right to you and let you try all that you want before you buy.
i would go to ulta or sephora.try stores that ONLY sell makeup and beauty products.
I sell top brands in my eBay store. I have MAC, Urban Decay, Hard candy, Too Faced, Lancome, Estee Lauder and more. In most cases I am cheaper than retail, plus you don't have to pay sales tax (unless you live in my state) and I have great shipping discounts on multiple items, so the total savings can be a lot, especially if you buy more than one item.





http://stores.ebay.com/Luxuries-from-Les鈥?/a>
i love Sephora


you can get MAC at Macys


you can get maybelline, covergirl, loreal, revlon and other brands at drugstores and places like walmart and target.
Well, I get most of my makeup from sephora or Mac they have great makeup. Yes, they are a little pricey but they have some of the best makeup. In sephora they actually have samples of every makeup product out for you to test on you before you purchase it to make sure you like it. Which I think is wonderful, because everyone hates getting home and their foundation doesn't match or the mascara doesn't lengthening like you wanted it to. This way you can test the product before you spend your money on it. Also, sephora has makeup artist walking around that would be happy to answer your questions and even test some of the products on you by giving you a makeover. MAC has some of the best foundations that make your skin look flawless, also like sephora they have makeup artist that will also make you over! Either one of these stores I would highly recommend, but like I said they can be pricey but it's worth it to me :)
sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs