Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is this a good way to do my makeup for school?????

is this a good way to do my makeup? i mean its not too light and not to heavy but does it look right?


{i kno my hair is really messy}!!! haha





http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn438/lucylovinclark/210057.jpgIs this a good way to do my makeup for school?????
Definitely, it looks very natural with a touch of glamorous.Is this a good way to do my makeup for school?????
I'd put a little colour on the eyes to make them POP, like on the Covergirl commercial I think it is.. They put a little pit of purple liner on her eyelids right near her lashes, and under the eyeliner and smudged it or something. It looked really good and she kind of looked like you.
that looks really nice


your skin looks really smooth and everything so you would look great with a real natural look. maybe even liquid eyeliner on the top would look nice. stick with simple.
Maybe a little less lip makeup b/c you're young. Just a little. And you did a really good job on your eyes! Definitely cute.
Yea that's great! Good job! But how old are you? If you are younger you might want to wear less. And your skin is really pretty! I wish my skin was that clear! Haha.
Yes right! I would advise to get the liner out of the water line is the only difference.
Yeah thatz cute..you didn't over-do it which is what a lot of young girls have a problem with doing...try maybe making your eyeliner a little thinner though.
You look cute!


I would, if your comfortable!





=]
that looks really good but go easy on the eye liner looks like a little too much for school
Yes, I like it.
yeah i think the make up looks really good ( not too much ) so yeah it looks perfect for a day at school!
it looks good.you got that fresh cover girl face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs